Hi Marty....Thanks for sending the article.  I always wish for a cure,
especially for our children.  I've lived my life and doubt this old body would
be able to take the cure, but the kids need hope and have their whole lives
ahead of them.

How are you doing these days?  I hope that  you are enjoying this Holiday
Season and that you're feeling well.  I'm on home care from our local hospital,
which is part of the St. Luke's system from Bethlehem, PA.  They are taking
good care of me, and, hopefully, I'll be able to get my strength back and do
for myself soon.  They are giving me lots of pain medication and that masks the
pain that started all of this, but they still don't know why I was in such
pain.  All I know is that I don't want it back.  I have so much to do to get
ready for the holidays coming and wonder how much I'll be able to do.  I'm
determined to do what I usually do, but it probably isn't realistic...just
wishful thinking on my part.

Take good care of yourself and I wish you and yours the best.

18's
Millie