Hi Millie,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your problems especially about all the
pain that your in. Hopefully they will find the cause and will be able to
treat you.

As far as all the things you must do for the holidays, well, you know the
old saying.. "Take one day at a time" Whatever you can do is what you can
do. If you don't get everything done then that is what you can't do and at
least you did what you were able to do. That is the way I see it.

I'm not sure if you know that I am on dialysis and I just can't do what I
was able to do since being on it. I was very handy, and I can still do some
of the things that I was able to do but not all of what I would like to do.
So, we just have to live with what we can do. You know the alternative as I
do, so we just have to accept what ever we can still do and thank GOD for
that.

Millie, I wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season. You also be
sure to take good care of yourself. I am glad to hear about the St. Luke's
Hospital Care system taking good care of you. You just hang in there and
hopefully you will regain your strength.

18's

Marty