Suzieq that's good news, now I can talk to my Doctor about the  200mg
because I've been taking 300mg for over 12 years.  I started Gleevec  on Jan.
9,
2000 at 400 mg and receive the Gleevec rash so they didn't know  anything
about it that's when they dropped me down to 300 mg.  Glad to here  the good
news for you.

greenie

In a message dated 12/12/2012 10:21:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,