Hi Suzieq...I'm so happy that you are still undetectable.  I was on Gleevec for
years and on 800 mg. a day and it still wouldn't put me into remission.  I was
finally switched to Tasigna, which has been working well.  I'm undetectable as
of now, so the doctor doesn't want to mess with the dosage.  Perhaps at some
point, that will change, but it took me a while to get here and I don't want to
have any problems.  You have a Wonderful Holiday Season.  Millie