Hi Marty and thanks so much; you sure sound like a warrior to  me.  I love
your response; just face it and try the best to live with  it.

In Jan I will start on my 9th year of being a CML  warrior.  Gleevec and
Tasigna failed me and I am now on Sprcel.  It is  a struggle every day for me
to take these chemo drugs.  I want to look at  like you do, and most days I
do, but then I wonder what the drugs are doing to  my body.  Well, the
leukemia kills, so better to just face it head on and  live with it

I lost my hubby when he was only 62 from heart disease caused  by diabetes.
 He struggled many years with it, having a by pass when he was  52.  His
heart just finally gave out.  He had the surgery where they  split you open
through the breast bone and take veins out of your legs to repair  you clogged
veins.

Christmas is almost here and I love the season.  So Merry  Christmas to you
and a Happy New Year.
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 12/11/2012 9:34:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,