Hi Jeanie,

I just want to comment on something you wrote.

"but then I wonder what the drugs are doing to my body.  Well, the leukemia
kills, so better to just face it head on and live with it"

Jeanie, now your getting the idea. No matter what your going through your
still alive to go through it...

I really feel badly for you loosing your hubby and at such a relatively
young age. I'm sure that it was and still is very difficult for you.

When I was first diagnoised with CML I thanked GOD that I got it rather
then my wife or children. I could live with me having it but not my wife or
children.

Take care of yourself and I wish you to have a very healthy and happy holiday
season.

18's

Marty