From: cmlhope@googlegroups.com [mailto:cmlhope@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of rien jonkers
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:59 AM
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Cc: theo thissen
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] how do you subscribe

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your quick reaction. However, if I follow your instructions, I
get after your point 2 a whole series of links to messages from the group
and is still remains impossible to subscribe...

Is this because I am trying to get access from Europe???

Sorry to bother you, but this is rather important, because we would like to
inform our fellow patients in the next issue of the Dutch Leucemia
Magazine...

Ciao from the Netherlands, I suppose the weather in Arizona will be much
better than here....

Rien

  _____