Great news Marcie!  I never got to PCRU on Gleevec, but did after 3  months
on Sprycel.
Happy New Year everyone,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 12/21/2012 1:05:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
margoo...@aol.com writes:

Finally - PCRU after 3 3/4  years on Gleevec!  Thanks to all of you for
your support, friendship and  responses to my many questions.  I wish all of
you a Merry Christmas and  a New Year filled with all wonderful things.

Marcie
A support group of _http://cmlhope.com_ (http://cmlhope.com/)