Dear Marcie,

I too have been to Israel and also placed several "notes" into the cracks
of the Western Wall for others suffering from cancer.

I would very much like if you could place a piece of paper in one of the
cracks of that wall.

My email address is wa2...@juno.com. If you would kindly contact me I would
appreciate it.

18's