Hi Susan, my daughter's name is Susan.  I live in South  Fort Myers,
minutes from the Golf, it's a 55 and older community .  I've  been going to
Northwestern University School of Medicine since 1999.  It's  just 2 blocks
south
of the John Hancock building.  They call it the Robert  H. Lurie
Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.  675 North  St. Clair
Street
Suite 21 which is the 21st floor.  Chicago, IL.  60611.  You can call
312-695-0990.  They have a team of Doctors  that you would work with. My
Doctors
name is Jessica K. Altman MD., theirs Olga  Frankfurt, MD,MS. theirs Dr. Leon
C. Platanias, MD, PhD, just to name a few. How  you would get in their I
don't know unless you just call, or have your Doctor  refer you to
Northwestern.
 I know one thing they are good and the area is  very safe, easy parking
right across the street.  Parking garage 10 stories  high.  I think they
charge $10.00 for 7 hours and you get your receipt  stamped at the desk before
you leave.  Their pretty tight lipped and won't  give out any information
about other patients.  Which is O. K. by me.   And they have a great cafeteria
to eat your lunch.  It's a big place, takes  up a couple city blocks.  You
should check it out and it's and easy  drive.  If you want you can email me
and give me your phone number and I'll  call you and we can talk.
_myvety2k@aol.com_ (mailto:myvet...@aol.com) .

Hope this helps,

greenie

In a message dated 5/18/2013 8:58:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,