Hi Wes and glad to hear from you.  Yes we are all fighting  fatigue.
Sometimes I just feel like lying on the couch but I won't let  myself.  I walk
daily, even if I don't feel like it; exercise daily, just  light exercise, eat
yogurt daily, eat foods high in iron and etc.  You  might try some B12 as
this is an energy vit.  Get some sun daily if  possible not too much.  10-15
minutes in the high sun rays will do  it.  Buy the subliminal b12 tablets
and let them dissolve under you  tongue.  Stay away from artificial sweeteners
and lower you sugar  intake.  Try to eat all natural foods, organic if
possible and especially  the dark green and dark orange.  Our liver is having
deal with these  drugs and needs help all the time with good nutritious
foods.  Eat a large  meal when you take your Gleevec.

So happy you are in remission.  I finally made it on Sprycel.
Good luck
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 6/26/2013 5:53:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,