Great story and so true.  My hubby died from heart disease complicated  by
diabetes.  I was always there for him and wished he could be here for  me.
Some things just aren't meant to be, and thank heavens if this CML  hasn't
taught us anything else, it has taught us to treasure what we have right  now
this minute of the day.
Thanks again,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 4/21/2013 2:59:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,