Oh Skip, you are NEVER boring, you are inspirational!

From: cmlhope@googlegroups.com [mailto:cmlhope@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Skip Duffie
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:51 PM
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Photos

From: Pat Elliott <pfemail...@gmail.com>
 Pat I tried that hangout, No one there.  I read the posts and find I wish I
could speak to the problems

that our fellow travellers have, I can only tell everyone that there,  are
more and more options for

those who are still online.  I as the longest survivor in the world(they
think) have gone through just

about everything that is being offered plus one or two more.  I wish I could
put my arms around each

and everyone here.  I pray every night for you all,  I remember around 33
years ago I was getting close

to the 2 years the cancer centre gave me.  As time went on to about 6 months
left on my 2 years

 I sat In the waiting room with survivors and each month there were less and
less of us until I was the only one.

left in our group on the last Tuesday every month.  I look at the group now,
so many more that the NIB's  have helped (imatinib,nilotinib ,dasatinib
myleran,Hydroxurea ) 5, 10, even 15 years and more posting online, every one
a warrior. How wonderful it is but there are pains and there are fallbacks,
Marty says it best when he say 18 which is life.

But we all must hold our pain with a smile and that sick feeling we get amd
put it  into G--'s hands As far as I know HE will not give us more than we
can handle, My routine is twice weekly I get a bag of platelets, and once
week I get red cells.

I have been off the NIB's for about 3 years my bone marrow is shot, but
could it be that my WBC count is 1.3

to 1.8 twice a week I have almost no Neutfils, I lose about 9 thousand red
cells a week.  My platelets around 5 to 13 per every four days.

Is it possible with almost no white count that the leukemia cannot do
damage, I use to have 300,000 white counts

they would let my count ride and then knock it down with Myleran.

I guess this long and boring email is to say, the clouds do lighten up sun
shines pain seems to be in the past

but hang in look I did this with G--'s help and 36 years just flew past I
feel great and enjoy my life as I did

in the past..

Skip Duffie Dxéd 36 years ago

Dear Group, Another option is to use Google Hangout, then people would be
able to see each other. It’s somewhat like a conference call only you are on
the call on your computer’s webcam. I’ve never set one up but here is a link
to more info if Marcie or someone else wants to learn more. There are some
cancer support programs now done on Google Hangout as well as wonderful
virtual photo tours that enable people to travel all over the world from
their computers. It’s amazing technology. Pat

http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/