Hi Millie,

You want to know something? No matter what you are and have been going
through your still here and kicking. You Millie are just like that pink
ever-ready bunny. You just keep going and going. You ended your last
statement with *That's what we all do, so nothing new......!!!!!*
*
*
*Well Millie, you your correct, that's what we all do, but there is
something new. Another day!*
*
*
*18's*