Dear everyone, I want you to read this. We may all have our faults but we
are all here for a reason. I always say that there is a reason for
everything but you must first open your eyes to be able to see these
reasons.

The Water Bearer <http://love2ascend.com/2013/01/16/the-water-bearer/>

[image: 00081]A water bearer in China had two large pots, each hung on the
ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a
crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full
portion of water. At the end of the long walk from the stream to the House,
the cracked pot arrived only half full. For a full two years this went on
daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to
his house. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments,
perfect for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of it’s
own imperfection. And miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of
what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to
the water bearer one day by the stream. “I am ashamed of myself, and I want
to apologize to you. I have been able to deliver only half my load because
this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your
house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work, and you don’t
get full value from your efforts,” the pot said.

The bearer said to the pot, “Did you notice that there were flowers only on
your side of the path, but not on the other pot’s side? That’s because I
have always known about your flaw. So I planted flower seeds on your side
of the path, and every day while we walk back, you've watered them. For two
years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the
table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this
beauty to grace the house?

*Moral:* Each of us has our own unique flaws. We’re all cracked pots. But
it’s the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very
interesting and rewarding. You've just got to take each person for what
they are, and look for the good in them.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life.

18's

Marty