Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Just a little update on my not so
little Rachel. Some may remember that she was diagnosed in 1999, bmt in 2000,
relapse in 2001 followed by an unsuccessful dli, then Gleevec until ?. I can't
remember. She's still in full remission, but dealing with issues. I haven't
been on here in a LONG time so you may talk about these issues. Does anyone
have weight issues and thyroid problems or stomach problems that can't be seen
on any tests? She does pretty well overall but these are constant issues. Oh
and by the way, she was married last April and is a charge for the Red Cross
where she had worked since senior year in high school. She is 23 years old!

Julie Workman
New Haven, Indiana