Hi Julie,

Sometimes medications will cause thyroid problems. Has your daughter been
to an Endocrinologist? He or she is best suited to make a diagnosis if
there are problems with her thyroid.

After my bone marrow transplant almost twenty four years ago all of the
radiation and chemo I received damaged my thyroid so I was put on Synthroid
(generic levothyroxine) . It is actually a hormone and is a very small pill
with no side effects, except for making you feel much better. By the way it
is very inexpensive, just a couple of dollars with practicably any drug
plan.

18's,

Marty