Hi Suzieq,

I think that she does live on the West coast of Florida possibly near Ft.
Meyers but I'm not exactly sure. I live on the South East coast of Florida
in a place called Boynton Beach.

Anyway you mentioned a magic date to me, May 21st. I celabrate two
birthdays and they both fall out on May 21st. I was born on May 21st 1944
and I had my bone marrow transplant also on May 21st in 1990. So, you going
to your doctor on May 21st just has to turn out good.

Oh, by the way, my wife Shelly has her birthday on May 20th. Two years
younger then me. Nine days later on May 29th is our daughter Meredith's
birthday. May, a real good month isn't it...

18's,

Marty