Hi Greenie,

This ship that we are all in command of is a very special ship. Do you want
to know why? Well, it is always afloat and never sinks. Even if you have
some bad days, and I can certainly attest to that, then we also have those
good days. So we seem to be sailing in the right direction.

My father once taught me that every day is a good day as long as none of
our loved ones dies. I was in that plastic bubble when he came and sat
right in front of it. I was kind of feeling really bad until he told me
that. GOD rest his soul...

18's,

Marty