A Fantastic message from your friend....Have a great day, Marty!A.
       From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
 To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:18 AM
 Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Facing misfortune....

Hi Angie,
Very well said.
It reminds me of when I had my bone marrow transplant and had to live in a
plastic bubble in the hospital for many months. A friend of mine came to see me
and even though he couldn't come into the bubble he pasted this on the outside
of that bubble. Any time that I had any doubts I would read it.
EXPECT THEBEST, MIND OVER MATTER. SUCCESS IS A FUNCTION OF SELF CONFIDENCE. TO
HAVESUCCESS AT ANYTHING YOU MUST FIRST LEARN TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. IF YOU
EXPECTTHE WORSE THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET (MIND OVER MATTER) IF
YOUEXPECT THE BEST THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET.WHAT WE HAVETO LEARN TO DO IS
TO CHANGE OUR MENTAL HABITS, OUR STATES OF MIND. LEARN TOEXPECT AND NOT TO
DOUBT. BY DOING THIS YOU BRING EVERYTHING INTO THE REALM OFPOSSIBILITY. WHEN
YOU LEARN TO BELIEVE THEN WHAT YOU THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLETHEN MOVES INTO THE
AREA OF POSSIBILITY.EVERY GREATTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES POSSIBLE FOR YOU. MY
BELIEF AT THE BEGINNING OF ADOUBTFUL UNDERTAKING IS THE ONE THING THAT INSURES
THE SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME...FOCUS...
18's,
Marty