Hi Beth and thanks so much for thinking of me.
I watched a show on the difference between flu and colds.  If you have the flu
you can't get out of bed. You have fever, chills, aching bones and ect.  With a
cold you can get out if bed with much less pain.  I have had both but I get my
flu shot so haven't had flu for a long time.
I know how you feel --I haven't felt like going to Moffitt but having to go
every three days now.   I pray you will have a great trip!!'
Going to have pet scan next thur--it will be all day at Moffitt.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠