Amen Marty. Baruch Hashem.
18's Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 5:23 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] My twelfth surgery on my fistula

Thank you Beth, it is all of you that means the world to me. Remember I am here
for a reason, and all of you are that reason.

18's,

Marty

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:29 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Dear Marty,

You, like Zavie and others like you here now, are and have been our fearless
leaders, cheering sections, and prayer holders. You serve as both our guide as
a long term survivor - sharing everything you have learned along the way to
help each of us, and our friend. You are a constant ray of light for me and I
know for others..I hope today, as you survived yet another surgery for your
fistula, that your dream of getting a kidney will happen this year. It's my
deepest wish for you.

We need you. I need you.

Just thought you should know what you mean..as you so often speak to all of us
about family.

Bless you too.
18's dear Marty,

Beth