Holly:  I am so glad to meet someone who also has Dr. Cashen as their
doctor.  I love Dr. Amanda Cashen and her nurse practitioner, Holly.  As
far as their testing goes,  I am assuming that they are going to do all of
it there from now on.  I am glad that they don't have to overnight the
blood any longer,  but I feel I need someone to explain their testing to
me.  These numbers were so different than what I was use to seeing before
when I tested positive.  Then,  it was always in the thousandths from the
other place......this was 0.02%.   I think that's what upset me so much,
 the not understanding.  And, I didn't have anyone to explain it to me.
Someone (Beth) here asked me if it was on the "International Scale"......I
don't know.  I am not at home right now, (visiting my mom in Florida),  but
I will check when I get home,  if I can remember.  Thank you all for your
kind words.   I'm in a much better place mentally & emotionally today than
I was after opening those results. ***smile***  God reminded me by bringing
that old McKamey song, "The God on the mountain,  is still God in the
valley" that night while I was feeling sorry for myself and doing laundry.
LOL!!

Thank you all,

Suzieq