thinking of you......praying for you...and everyone..

love, Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 19, 2015 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Good news Jeanie

Glad you are back--I hope the test come back good. Benedral makes me nervous
for some reason.  They said not to put anything on it right now.  Been having
some eye side effect--seeing flashes and get a headache right after.  They say
it's an ocular migraine.  Thank heavens for friends. Keep fighting.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie . 18,s

On Feb 18, 2015, at 8:24 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>