From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Kidney TransplantI

Dear Maria,

You have the final word over your own body.  If it was me, (it's not, so do
what you want), I would be telling them I decided to start at 300 mg, NO MATTER
WHAT THEY SAY.  They will have to agree and monitor you if you stick to your
guns.  Being nice about it, tell them with a smile on your face that you feel
strongly that 300 mg will be fine to try, and if it the numbers do not go down
you will increase the dosage.  I demanded 100 mg of bosulif due to my tendency
toward stroke.  (I did it nicely).  I had been off everything for seven years
and we were all a little concerned about blast phase happening to me.  So....in
6 months I am in total remission!!! on 100 mg.

Best wishes to take control of your own body and listen to your heart.
18's,

Susan F. Zimmerman