Dear Jennie, no matter what, I always count my blessings!!!! I have the
medication and will start it tomorrow morning  after breakfast.

BMA went OK, Results will be available in two weeks...

Marty, I am diabetic.  I drink light and diet cranbery juice.  I don't know
if it has the same effect...

Must rest.  Take care you all!!!!! [?]

Maria