Hi Greenie,

I've had all those tests and the colonscopy prep is the hardest part. I
know what you mean about not needing another cancer, I had to have a FNA
(Fine Needle Aspiration) on my thyroid in January as there is a pretty good
size mass on my right thyroid.  The good news is it is benign, but I was
worry until I got the report.
Hang in there and know I'm praying for you.

L'chaim,

Sherri