Dear Greenie, I hope your test results come out O.K., and they can find a
simple explanation for your weight loss. So sorry you are going through the
stress of all this...thinking of you....

And Richard, as Sherri said, great news about your hemoglobin and the
collaboration of your docs on your behalf. Colonoscopy sounds reasonable...just
to rule out and give you peace of mind. Are you more tired than usual???

Stay positive and stay strong. Keep us posted...
And Sherri, so sorry you had to have a transfusion, but I hope it made you feel
better and stabilized your counts..

Still praying for Marty.
Jeannie, I know it's been a rough two months on ponatinib and you have felt
miserable...I hope it gets better with time, and maybe, you can take less of a
dose in months, years to come, if your doc recommends it to help you with the
toxicity. thinking of you...

Not a lot new to report here....still working on understanding and treating
muscle/ weakness/ elevated CPK etc...issues..will do more blood work to rule
out any other possible cancers lurking, but I don't think that is it..at least
I, like Greenie, sure hope not.

18's to all

Beth