From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 19, 2015 3:24 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] CML visit

   Hi Jeanie,  yes I had it yesterday afternoon and everything is O. K..But
when the nurse tried to give me the IV in my upper arm, I don't do the top of
hands.  She had a hard time getting the needle in lot's of scar tissue as the
blood was running down my arm onto the floor and I'm ready to pass out.  But
the second try she got in and I swear she used a square needle that was bend in
haft because the pain was unbearable and that lasted until it was time to
remove it after the colonoscopy.

   Now I'm going to see my Florida cancer doctor tomorrow because I found a
lump in my left breast and men can get cancer their also, it never ends does
it.

   Will keep everyone up to date as soon as I found out what's going on..

   Stay well everyone.

   greeni

In a message dated 3/19/2015 2:24:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,