Haven't posted for a week or so, but I have been monitoring the site.  Sherri,
you said it is getting warmer in Northern Illinois and the snow is beginning to
melt.  I guess you are planning on sending it down to us in Southern Illinois.
LOL  We will all feel better when it gets warmer and the sun shines more.

Jeanne, so sorry to hear that you are still having ear  pain.  Stay on it.  You
have been through a lot lately and I suppose you have put this ear thing at the
bottom of the list.  So go for it now!  Glad to hear you are tolerating
ponatinib.

Greenie, glad to know your colonoscopy had a good outcome.  My husband has been
through 2 of them in less than 2 years.  They insist he has blood in his stool,
but both times they did a colonoscopy, endoscopy (down the throat and into the
stomach), and he even swallowed the camera, just in case something was missed.
All tests came back ok.  That's good, but where is the problem????  His blood
counts go down, indicating he is losing blood and they go through the same song
and dance with no answers.  Don't know what to do next.  Get the breast thing
checked out quickly.  This, too, you will overcome, if it is indeed something.
May be nothing.  Now you know what all us women go through.  Just kidding....a
little levity is needed sometime.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Marty,  I know you are out there somewhere and probably your wife is checking
this site from time to time.  Just know that we are all praying for you.  I
know that the operation you just had is probably the hardest thing you may have
gone through.....I know the bone marrow transplant was no walk in the park.
But you have added a few years since then and it stands to reason that we don't
have the same "bounce back" that we did when we were younger.  Just be patient
and do whatever they tell you.....within reason.  God bless and keep you!

My husband, Wayne, has been on bosulif for a month now, after having to stop
Sprycel in August because of pleural effusion.  He is doing very well, so far.
He is on a small dose (100 mg).  He will go to see Dr Talpaz in Michigan the
middle of April for testing.  Then a few weeks later we will know if bosulif is
working its magic.

               Joyce in IL