Yes,  John, when my hemoglobin drops below 10 I become drowsy and at times
I simply fade into lala land for about an hour. I am on Gleevec for the
second time around with the results in months instead of years.  I will be
glad when I convince drug provider that Gleevec has run its course.  I am
only taking 300mg instead of 400mg.

Richard H.