From: Joyce Mesnarich <joy...@htc.net>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 3, 2015 12:20 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Today's Test

Richard,
So glad to hear your great news about you dropping bcr/abl!  I'm sure they will
get the hemoglobin thing worked out.

          Joyce in IL

On Apr 2, 2015, at 11:28 PM, Richard H wrote:

All my doctors are jumping up and down because bcr/abl dropped from 17.9+% to
1.6+% international scale.  I am also.  The hemoglobin is the center of
attention right now.  We have added an otc iron table 65mg daily and that  is
helping with the fatigue.  I will do a CBC the end of the month to check on
everything.  I am loving the decreased (Gleevec) fog being on only 300mg.

Richard H.