Jeanie doing better now that you posted.

greenie

In a message dated 4/29/2015 4:52:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

So don't think I can take it. Is anyone dealing with high  potassium?
I have been dealing with it for about six years.
Alk phosphatase was a little high 107.
Hope everyone is good tonight.

Prayers & Blessings  Jeanie 🐟🐟18,s
Dx 1/2004
Started Gleevec 2/2004
Started Tasigna  9/2009
Started Sprycel 11/2009
Started Ponatinib January 2015

On Apr 29, 2015, at 4:47 PM, "'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope"