Jeannie, sure understand the "foggy brain" symptoms with any CML RX.  Hope your
hair regrows soon.  Had a friend who said, "I went into the hospital with a
high fever and a serious illness.  My hair was black. Then it fell out.  When I
got well and left the hospital, my hair had grown back in and was red!  I've
been a redhead ever since!"  The man was in his early 70's when he shared this
story with us.  He still laughed about being a redhead.  Hope this made you
laugh a little bit, too.Elizabeth & Nick

     On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:21 AM, "cmlhope@googlegroups.com"