So right Marty.
Never had them but did have chicken pox.

If you already had the chicken pox then the virus is already in you. Just
be sure if you see a small rash just starting then contact your doctor. If
you do start to get the shingles then there is a cream called silver sulfur
dyne. Ask your doctor for a prescription which should be good for a year
just in case. This cream can also be used for treating burns, even sunburn.

About three years ago I was trying to light the pilot light of my gas hot
water in Pennsylvania.
It blew out a flame that burned part of my face. Hurt badly so I took some
Percocet and applied the cream and it felt much better. No permanent burns
to my face.

18's,

Marty