Jeanie,
So far I have had no side effects from the anti-hormone pills to shrink the
tumors.  I don't know if they may come on after I have taken the meds longer or
not.  I am to take them for 3 months.  I am praying they do their job and then
it will be on to the surgery part of the treatment, followed by radiation.
Hopefully not chemo.  Thank you for your prayers and concern.  This group is so
uplifting.
       Joyce in IL