From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 22, 2015 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Jeans Moffitt visit

Beth, you know what Zavie would have to say don't you?

YIPPIE YAHOOY...

18,s

Marty

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:47 AM, 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope
<cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:

That is really great!!       ️      ️

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18,s
Dx 1/2004

Started Gleevec 2/2004

Started Tasigna  9/2009

Started Sprycel 11/2009

Started Ponatinib January 2015

Dr Balducci Moffitt Cancer Center

On Jun 22, 2015, at 2:06 AM, Joyce Mesnarich <        joy...@htc.net> wrote:

Jeanie,
So far I have had no side effects from the anti-hormone pills to shrink the
tumors.  I don't know if they may come on after I have taken the meds longer or
not.  I am to take them for 3 months.  I am praying they do their job and then
it will be on to the surgery part of the treatment, followed by radiation.
Hopefully not chemo.  Thank you for your prayers and concern.  This group is so
uplifting.

       Joyce in IL