I hear you loud and clear Greenie.  My first day at Navy boot camp was on 2
hours was get in line, eat breakfast, THEN ALL THE SHOTS, dentist etc.  As
I stepped to the dentist table I tried to pass out, but no--they waved
something under my nose and kept me awake and just pushed me on down the
line.  Later we were issued our piece(gun) and had to do exercises.  Then I
could feel those sore arms.

Richard H.