Mr. Noles:
I am so sorry to hear about Nadia.  Because I still see her gardening, I
picture her still gardening up in heaven.  May those happy memories linger in
your mind and sustain your spirit while you go through this difficult journey
ahead.  I am sure that there are many more happy memories that you hold in your
heart.

It was so very thoughtful to write the CML group and by keeping us informed.

My condolences to you and your family.

Hugs,
Susan Rosenthal
Miami, Florida