Oh Jeanie, Jeanie what am I going to do with you? Everything that you must
be going through and I can say that I am familiar with most of this stuff.
Been there and done that, but I just know that your going to be alright.

It's the same for me and mostly everyone that has to go through any type of
health problems, because they are usually frightened about what will
happen.

Now can I say that have I ever been frightened, and my answer is yes.
However I just have to do whatever I need to do to keep myself going and so
far no matter what I was put through I am still running around and still
living, well so far I am.

It's the attitude of people that really matters. A lot of people may not
understand me or my attitude because of the way I keep my life in order. If
I were to wander around with everything that I have already been through
then How would my lief be?  I don't think that it would be as good as I
would like it to be. Doesn't everyone understand why I always end any of my
posts with 18's? It's *because of living my life*

Jeanie let me remind you, and by the way everyone else for that matter of a
poem that I have already sent. And please if you will notice the very last
word,

18's

Marty

*EXPECT THE BEST, MIND OVER MATTER. SUCCESS IS A FUNCTION OF SELF
CONFIDENCE. TO HAVE SUCCESS AT ANYTHING YOU MUST FIRST LEARN TO BELIEVE IN
YOURSELF. IF YOU EXPECT THE WORSE THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET
(MIND OVER MATTER) IF YOU EXPECT THE BEST THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET.*

*WHAT WE HAVE TO LEARN TO DO IS TO CHANGE OUR MENTAL HABITS, OUR STATES OF
MIND. LEARN TO EXPECT AND NOT TO DOUBT. BY DOING THIS YOU BRING EVERYTHING
INTO THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY. WHEN YOU LEARN TO BELIEVE THEN WHAT YOU
THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE THEN MOVES INTO THE AREA OF POSSIBILITY.*

*EVERY GREAT THING EVENTUALLY BECOMES POSSIBLE FOR YOU. MY BELIEF AT THE
BEGINNING OF A DOUBTFUL UNDERTAKING IS THE ONE THING THAT INSURES THE
SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME...*

*FOCUS...*