Thanks.  A doctor suggested a med that was causing the problem and called
the Dr. prescribing it to put in on an ask for.  Right now we are dealing
mental stress and worry.  I found she is taking medication but nurses and
therapy are suggesting a change.  She is jumping from highs to lows and
worrying about things she has no control over.

The good news is that her healing is progressing, just not as fast as we
and the therapists like.

Richard h.