Happy New Year!!! May the year bring you healing and love.
My new chemo is working so far.  The pain in my side won't let up but I am
dealing with it.  I am going to start a new herb garden soon.   I am working in
my genealogy when I feel like it.
Let the sun shine in your heart and keep fighting!!!
How are you Beth?  Are you still off your meds?
Can everyone send a note and tell us how you are when you get the chance?
Thanks.
β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸŽΌπŸŽΌπŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

My Motto: Faith and Pills
Jeanie 🐟🐟18,s