Hi Beth,
So happy you could be off for a while at least and wish you good luck on going
back on meds.
How often do you have your blood checked now?
Just take one day at a time and try to do a little exercise if you can.
Good luckπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ’—

My Motto: Faith and Pills
Jeanie 🐟🐟18,s
Dx 1/2004. CML Leukemia