Susan, Susan what am I to do with you? you are so sweet and for this. I
have no doubt that everything will turn out well for you and your family
just as is has been doing for me, Shelly and our children. I'm sure that
you can imagine everything that I have been through and also so have you.

I also see that you are using 18"s as you end all of your posts. Do you
know why? Because we and a lot of others share something. Life

18's again.

Marty