CPK doubled in the last two months to 700. Monoclonal protein they had been
tracking for the last two years is up...BCR abl will hopefully be a good
result... Then we plan from there...

Marty, I just went to the national Bone Marrow Transplant Survivors conference
this weekend...I went as the caregiver and helper to my best friend who is now
2.5 years out and struggling with graft vs host. I went to 9 seminars and met
lots of people ..wow...so humbling, inspiring, overwhelming...and I thought of
you.all those years ago....before all these advances have been made.....hope
you are feeling better...I know you will stay positive, and strong..I am
thinking of you..

and Jeanie,  the session I went to on faith, spirituality and illness ....was
right up your alley...you and many other's here..

also did a nice piece on yoga and meditation, complementary medicines,
nutrition....pain management, sleep issues...etc..etc..really well done
weekend.

and the importance of not getting lost in our heads, in fear, and
ruminating...but instead, staying anchored, and reaching out so we are not in
isolation....
Thinking of all of you..

Love, Beth
18's..