Hi Beth and thank you so much for your love and concern. II am taking
antibiotics and this is my sixth day. My throat has cleared up but I have a
deep congestive cough. I am getting better. Each day I feel a little stronger.
I think there is a virus going around that no one has identified yet. Anyway
have a wonderful weekand thanks again. This group has really boosted my morale
Greatly. Love you