Glad you are feeling better Jeanie. Thinking of you...Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2016 6:14 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Really sick with sore throat and flu. I had my flu shots
so

Hi Jeanie and Beth,

Hey both of you seem to be raining down on us with your love and
thoughtfulness.

I have been a member of many groups but have never seen such compassion for
anyone in this group and that means everyone! This result of having such a
miserable time with what you had can not be a virus but rather a bacterial
infection because the antibiotics are doing their job.

Now make sure that you start using that Spirometer that I mentioned because you
will see the congestion that is in your lungs will start subsiding very soon.
It would always work for me.

Love, and as usual 18's,

Marty

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 6:54 PM, 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope