Thank you so very much Marty.
If I knew then what I knew today I think I would have
Had the transplant.  My onc at that time thought I
Was too old.  However I'm still alive and kicking
After 4 tkis.   I am sick; I can't seem to kick this flu.
Just resting after my vacation.
I sure had a good time with family.
Thanks for all as usual.

Sent from my iPhone