Hi Kathy,

Just so you know fear of anything is just a human reaction. Everyone does
have fears however you just have to know how to deal with them. I'm not
suggesting that you have to bury your head in the sand because everyone
know that this only works for Outrages and they think that everything will
just go away.

What I am trying to say is just take one thing at a time and see what you
and your doctor can come up with some sort of a balancing act. You will see
that sometimes a bump in the road seems to work it way out.

The last time that I was with a few of my kidney transplant teem a few
mentioned to me that after all that I have been through I am living on my
ninth life. I had to set them straight and corrected them by disagreeing by
my next statement. I mentioned that I was actually living on my eleventh
life...

This is just my attitude but it has always gotten me through everything so
far...

Since I believe that your a "new-bee" here just try to listen to some of us
old timers and you will see what a difference in your life it will be. 🍒life
is a bowl of cherries isn't it.

18's,

Marty

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:38 AM, kathy walls <cand...@originalsbykate.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>  3 month old grandson. I'd much rather a little pep in my step than being
>> in remission but to sick to anything!  Just my thoughts. We all are
>> fighting the same fight each in our way
>> BEST TO ALL. -18's
>> Kate
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On May 30, 2016, at 8:55 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes Jeanie,
>>
>> we are still all kicking! Jeanie what happened in the past according to
>> your oncologist about you being to old should remain in the past and I will
>> tell you why. I also want you to think about something called BASHERT,
>> which I have already mentioned many times. It's meaning is it was meant to
>> be. Sound familiar? I believe that things that are meant to be are
>> predestined.
>>
>> For instance this site, and everyone that reads it or posts on it are
>> meant to be because all of us are still kicking (as you said) and we all
>> share this disease called CML and let's not forget that.
>>
>> There are so many stories that surrounds us and every one of them are
>> meant to be. We all stand here and try help each other. Why? it's because
>> it is meant to be. We give of each other, and also to each other, and you
>> know what I am talking about. It is all about trying to live our lives the
>> best way that we can.
>>
>> Also, all of these new TKI's weren't they all predestined or if you like,
>> meant to be?  That is how I look at things, how about you? And how about
>> everyone else here?
>>
>> Why do you think I always end any of my posts with those two
>> numbers? 18's, because it stands for life, and isn't that we have now.
>>
>> 18's,
>>
>> Marty
>>
>> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 5:41 PM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <
>> cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   Thank you so very much Marty.
>>> If I knew then what I knew today I think I would have
>>> Had the transplant.  My onc at that time thought I
>>> Was too old.  However I'm still alive and kicking
>>> After 4 tkis.   I am sick; I can't seem to kick this flu.
>>> Just resting after my vacation.
>>> I sure had a good time with family.
>>> Thanks for all as usual.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On May 30, 2016, at 4:57 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi again Jeanie,
>>>
>>> I just spoke with my good friend Gloria today and I asked her if she
>>> wouldn't mind for me to send you and the rest of the group three of her
>>> pictures. One before her BMT, one during her BMT and one about one year
>>> after her BMT. She thought it was a very good idea. She also mentioned that
>>> she would like to try getting onto this CML site and introduce herself so
>>> please be on the lookout for her.
>>>
>>> The main thing here is those pictures which proves that there is life
>>> after a bone marrow transplant. Think about something else... What about
>>> those 1,286 people, including myself which now makes it 1,287.

>>> cmlhope@googlegroups.com
>>> CcBcc
>>> Cc