All is well here in humid Illinois. I just got another dog so we are trying
to learn each other. He is 8 years old and from a shelter. But he's a good
boy.  Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the end of summer. We will
be in the 90s for the next few days and then cool down.

Wish we would hear from Marty.

L'chaim
Sherri